Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Snow Pudding

Put a pint of milk in the double-boiler and on the fire. Mix three tablespoonfuls of cornstarch with a gill of milk and one-third of a teaspoonful of salt. Stir this into the milk when it boils.

Beat the whites of four eggs to a stiff froth, and then gradually beat into them half a cupful of powdered sugar and one teaspoonful of vanilla. Add this to the cooking mixture, and beat vigorously for one minute.

Rinse a mould in cold water, and pouring the pudding into it, set away to cool. At serving-time turn out on a flat dish, and serve with chocolate sauce.

3 comments:

mur said...

Hi

I love chocolate so I thinks your site is great!
I have a recipe for a chewy chocolate slice and a review of international candies on my site, so drop by if your feeling hungry ;)

Bob's Mum said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate!!!!!!! I will definitely try some of these recipes. Thank you! Are you going to add a new one every day? You're very brave, if so. I couldn't bear it, to be reminded of chocolate so often. It's very bad for me and as soon as I think of it I have to eat it. LOL.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Bob The Bear's own diary is now online! Got a problem?
Ask Bob!
http://bobs-diary.blogspot.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

chocolate strawberries said...

Here's how to make delicious chocolate covered strawberries. First of all ensure that the strawberries you are intending to use are dry, then allow them to be room temperature warm prior to making them. After the strawberries have been covered in chocolate, put them in your refrigerator to cool, but do not store them in the fridge. Consume within 1-2 days.